Chicago's Original Architecture Tour
Departing From The Chicago Riverwalk
Experience Chicago's legendary architecture and the exceptional architects who created this ever-changing legacy for all to admire. This family-friendly introduction to the Windy City's rich history and architectural heritage features highlights from Wendella's full-length architecture tours.
Schedule & Tickets
- Adult: $23.00
- Child: $9.00
- Under 4: Free (Ticket Required)
TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE BUT ARE TRANSFERABLE.
- The Riverwalk Dock is located between Clark and Lasalle Streets on the south bank of the Chicago River. Arrive at the intersection of LaSalle and Wacker and descend ramp at northeast corner of intersection to Riverwalk.
- Boarding begins 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Prohibited Items: Outside Alcohol, Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.), Flammables, Explosives.
- All guests must wear a face covering while at our docks and while on board the vessel, even while outside. You will not be permitted on board the vessel without a face covering.
YOUR BOAT INCLUDES
Drinks & Snacks
Full-service bar with wine, local beer, and craft cocktails, as well as an assortment of snacks, all for purchase. Pinkies up!
Expert Tour Guide
Never boring, always entertaining.
No need to hold it. We have changing tables for the little ones who don’t know what holding it is.