Chicago's Original Architecture Tour®
Departing from Michigan Avenue and the Chicago Riverwalk.
Experience Chicago's legendary architecture and the exceptional architects who created this ever-changing legacy for all to admire. This family-friendly introduction to the Windy City's rich history and architectural heritage features highlights from Wendella's full-length architecture tours.
Schedule & Tickets
- Adult: $23.00
- Child (4 -12): $9.00
- Under 4: Free (ticket required)
THE 45 MINUTE CHICAGO RIVER ARCHITECTURE TOUR DEPARTS FROM MICHIGAN AVE OR THE CHICAGO RIVERWALK. PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR DEPARTURE LOCATION BELOW
- Mich Ave Location; 400 N Michigan Avenue Chicago, Il 60611
- Riverwalk Location; Chicago Riverwalk between Clark and LaSalle Streets. Descend stairs at LaSalle and Wacker.
- Boarding begins 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Prohibited Items: Outside Alcohol, Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.), Flammables, Explosives.
- All guests must wear a face covering while at our docks and while on board the vessel, even while outside. You will not be permitted on board the vessel without a face covering.
YOUR BOAT INCLUDES:
Drinks & Snacks
Full-service bar with wine, local beer, and craft cocktails, as well as an assortment of snacks, all for purchase. Pinkies up!
Expert Tour Guide
Never boring, always entertaining.
No need to hold it. We have changing tables for the little ones who don’t know what holding it is.