Chicago's Original Architecture Tour®
Departing from Michigan Avenue
Experience Chicago's legendary architecture and the exceptional architects who created this ever-changing legacy for all to admire. This family-friendly introduction to the Windy City's rich history and architectural heritage features highlights from Wendella's full-length architecture tours.
Schedule & Tickets
- Adult: $25.00
- Child (4 -12): $10.00
- Under 4: Free (ticket required)
TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE BUT ARE TRANSFERABLE.
- Mich Ave Location; 400 N Michigan Avenue Chicago, Il 60611
- Boarding begins 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Prohibited Items: Outside Alcohol, Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.), Flammables, Explosives.
YOUR BOAT INCLUDES:
Drinks & Snacks
Full-service bar with wine, local beer, and craft cocktails, as well as an assortment of snacks, all for purchase. Pinkies up!
Expert Tour Guide
Never boring, always entertaining.
No need to hold it. We have changing tables for the little ones who don’t know what holding it is.