Chicago's Original Architecture Tour®
A Chicago family tradition since 1935, this is the tour that started it all. The journey begins with an up-close perspective of Chicago's internationally-known architecture as seen from the Chicago River. Then, venture through the Chicago Lock to gain a new perspective of Chicago's architecture from Lake Michigan.
Schedule & Tickets
- Adult: $39.00
- Child (4-12): $18.00
- Under 4: Free (ticket required)
Tickets are nonrefundable, but are transferable.
- Boarding begins 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All bags are subject to inspection
- Prohibited Items: Outside Alcohol, Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.), Flammables, Explosives.
- All guests must wear a face covering while at our docks and while on board the vessel, even while outside. You will not be permitted on board the vessel without a face covering
Your Boat Includes
Drinks & Snacks
Bar service has been suspended for the remainder of the 2020 season.
Expert Tour Guide
Never boring, always entertaining.
No need to hold it. We have changing tables for the little ones who don’t know what holding it is.
Keeping you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool (or freezing).