Chicago's Original Architecture Tour®
Experience the city’s legendary architecture from the best seat in the house—the river. Our experienced tour guides detail the 130 year long history behind the skyline, while our bartenders and staff keep you comfortable and entertained. This comprehensive tour navigates through the heart of the city on all three branches of the Chicago River. It’s the one thing everyone tells you to do in Chicago, done right.
Schedule & Tickets
- Adult: $42.00 ($44.00 effective Jan 1st)
- Child (4-12): $19.00 ($20.00 effective Jan 1st)
- Under 4: Free (ticket required)
TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE BUT ARE TRANSFERABLE.
- Boarding begins 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Prohibited Items: Outside Alcohol, Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.), Flammables, Explosives.
- Please note our accessible docks are unavailable December 1st-March 1st.
Your boat includes:
Drinks & Snacks
Full-service bar with wine, local beer, and craft cocktails, as well as an assortment of snacks, all for purchase. Pinkies up!
Expert Tour Guide
Never boring, always entertaining.
Everyone should be able to enjoy our tours. We make sure you can.
No need to hold it. We have changing tables for the little ones who don’t know what holding it is.
Keeping you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool (or freezing).
*Not all amenities are available on every vessel.