Chicago's Original Architecture Tour®
RESUMES ON APRIL 14, 2023
A Chicago family tradition since 1935, this is the tour that started it all. The journey begins with an up-close perspective of Chicago's internationally-known architecture as seen from the Chicago River. Then, venture through the Chicago Lock to gain a new perspective of Chicago's architecture from Lake Michigan.
Schedule & Tickets
- Adult: $42.00 ($44.00 effective Jan 1st)
- Child (4-12): $19.00 ($20.00 effective Jan 1st)
- Under 4: Free (ticket required)
TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE BUT ARE TRANSFERABLE.
- Boarding begins 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All bags are subject to inspection
- Prohibited Items: Outside Alcohol, Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.), Flammables, Explosives.
Your Boat Includes
Drinks & Snacks
Full-service bar with wine, local beer, and craft cocktails, as well as an assortment of snacks, all for purchase. Pinkies up!
Expert Tour Guide
Never boring, always entertaining.
No need to hold it. We have changing tables for the little ones who don’t know what holding it is.
Keeping you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool (or freezing).