Due to fears of increased risk of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) spreading, Chicago officials have canceled all St. Patrick’s Day festivities including the Chicago River Dyeing. Although there will be no river dyeing, Wendella will still be operating its St. Patrick’s Day Cruises as planned. If you are no longer interested in attending the cruise, you may call our Corporate Office at 312-337-1446 for a full refund or to reschedule for next year’s St. Patrick’s Day Cruise.We are committed to the safety and health of our guests and employees and are taking all preventative measures to keep our facilities clean. To avoid spreading illness, we advise all guests to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Additionally, we have hand sanitizer stations located on our docks and on each vessel.
Schedule & Tickets
- Adult (21+): $65.00 (includes 3 drink tickets)
TICKET SALES OPEN DECEMBER 1, 2019. Tickets are nonrefundable.
General Cruise Information
- Boarding begins 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Prohibited Items: Outside Alcohol, Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.), Flammables, Explosives.
- All guests must wear a face covering while at our docks and while on board the vessel, even while outside. You will not be permitted on board the vessel without a face covering.
Your Boat Includes
Drinks & Snacks
Bar service has been suspended for the remainder of the 2020 season.
A little cold never hurt anyone. But you can sit inside if you’d like.
No need to hold it.